Please read these Terms carefully. Access to, and use of Sentrium solutions (“Solutions”), Sentrium services (“Services”), and the Sentrium website https://new.sentrium.io/ (“the Site”, “our Site”, “this Site”), including any of its content, is conditional on your agreement to these Terms. You must read, agree with, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in these Terms. By creating an account, or by using or visiting our Site, or accessing our Solutions and/or Services you are bound to these Terms and you indicate your continued acceptance of these Terms.
1. YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES
Sentrium is committed to providing a safe and positive experience to all users on our Site, Solutions and Services. To help us do that, we need you to follow a few basic rules when you’re here. When using our Site, Solutions and Services, you must comply with all applicable laws, with these Terms, and any other agreement between you and Sentrium. You also agree not to:
- Display, send, receive, or store obscene or inappropriate content
- Threaten, harass, stalk, defame, or defraud any person or entity
- Violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws
- Advertise, promote, endorse, or market, directly or indirectly, any third party commercial products, services, solutions, or other technologies
- Attempt to collect, store, or publish personally identifiable information: (a) without the owner’s knowledge and consent, or (b) of a minor under the age of thirteen (13) in any circumstance
- Distribute unwanted, unsolicited, or harassing mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (“spam”)
- Send deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing.”
- Access or use any application, system, service, tool, data, account, network, or content without authorization or for unintended purposes
- Disable, disrupt, circumvent, interfere with, or otherwise violate the security of the Site
- Attack, abuse, interfere with, intercept, disrupt, or exploit any users, systems, or services, regardless of how accomplished and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, including but not limited to monitoring, crawling, spamming, using bots or scripts, or distributing malware (such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, or adware)
- Engage in or promote any illegal or criminal activity
- Authorize, permit, enable, induce, or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
If you violate these Terms, your access to the Site, Solutions and/or Services, may be terminated immediately and without notice.
2. USER ACCOUNTS AND PROFILES
In order to access certain Solutions, Services or features of our Site, you may be required to create an account, profile, or download Sentrium software. We may also offer access to certain Solutions, Services or features of our Site for a fee. In those situations, or when using other Sentrium products and services as part of the Site, additional Sentrium terms or requirements may apply and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us (for example, term, fees, payment, termination, etc). In the event of any conflict between such additional terms and these Terms, the additional terms shall control.
If any of the Solutions, Services or portions of the Site requires you to open an account or create a user profile, the information you provide must be truthful and accurate, including your contact information for notices and other communications from us and your payment information if required. You may not use false or misleading information in connection to your account, or trade on the name or reputation of others, and Sentrium may change or remove any information that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to expose Sentrium to claims of third parties. You agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you have provided to us. User accounts, profiles, usernames, and passwords are associated with one individual only and you agree that you will never allow access by another person or entity at any time and to never access the account, profile, username, or password of another person or entity at any time. You must notify Sentrium immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or of any other breach in security that you are aware of.
3. OUR SITE CONTENT
Our Site, Solutions and Services may contain content owned, operated, licensed, and/or controlled by Sentrium that is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights (“Site Content”). Sentrium or its licensors retain all rights in such Site Content. Sentrium grants you a limited, revocable, non sublicensable right to view the Site Content solely for your internal use of our Site, Solutions and/or Services. Additionally, certain Site Content may include, but is not limited to, icons, photographs, white papers, product documentation, technology overviews, and implementation guides.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on or used in connection with our Site, Solutions and/or Services are the property of Sentrium or other third parties. Your use of our Site grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Sentrium or third party trademarks. Likewise, you grant no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of your trademarks, service marks, graphics and/or logos, unless expressly authorized by you.
3.1 Software Content. Software, in both source and binary forms, sample code, APIs, SDKs, associated documentation, and other related materials (collectively, “Software Content”) may be available for download on certain parts of the Site. Sentrium or its licensors own and retain all rights in such Software Content, including all applicable intellectual property rights.
Nothing in these Terms grants any right or license to Software Content. Software Content is governed by its own separate terms and conditions and all use of Software Content must be in accordance with the specified license(s) and end user license agreements.
3.2 Your Content. We do not claim any ownership rights in any text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, software, works of authorship, or other materials that you upload or otherwise provide to our Site (collectively, “User Content”). However, you grant to Sentrium a worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute your User Content for the limited purpose of providing our Site and all related services. You also agree that any other user of this Site may access, view, store, and reproduce your User Content for such user’s personal use or otherwise in connection with use of the Site.
- You may intend for some of your User Content to be generally available as Software Content on our Site. In those cases, in addition to the permissions that you grant above, you must also specify a license that provides other users with sufficient rights to use your work as intended, such as an open source or Creative Commons license
- You cannot post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted or other proprietary materials without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner of such materials. We may terminate an account and/or deny access to any user who is alleged to have infringed the copyright or proprietary rights of another
- All User Content is considered non confidential and public. Please do not submit any confidential or private information
- If you provide us with any feedback or ideas, you authorize Sentrium to use your feedback for any purpose, without any restriction or limitation.
You also represent and warrant that:
- The downloading, copying and use of the User Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received written permission from your employer to post or make available the User Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a written waiver as to all rights in or to the User Content;
- You have fully complied with any third party licenses relating to the User Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- The User Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- The User Content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unethical or unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The User Content is not obscene, libelous, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
Sentrium has the right (though not the obligation) to (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Sentrium’s reasonable opinion, violates any Sentrium policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminates or denies access to and use of our Site, Solutions, and/or Services, to any person for any reason, in Sentrium’s sole discretion, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
If you believe that your copyright or other rights have been infringed, please provide us with written notice with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other interest
- A description of the copyrighted work or other work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our sites, networks or other repositories
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
4. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except as specifically set forth above, nothing in these Terms confers, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right under any trade secret, patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property right of Sentrium or any third party. All rights not expressly licensed are reserved.
Sentrium and its licensors make no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Site, Solutions and Services, or any linked site or its content, including the content, information and materials on it or the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content, information and materials. We also do not warrant or represent that your access to or use of the Site, Solutions, and/or Services, or any linked site will be uninterrupted or free of errors or omissions, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site, Solutions, and/or Services, or any linked site is free of computer viruses or other harmful components. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the Solutions or Services, or your access to, use of, or browsing of the Site, or your downloading or uploading of any content from or to the Site. If you are dissatisfied with the Site, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
No advice, results or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Sentrium, or through the Site, shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. Sentrium does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage or agree with any content or any user content, or any opinion, recommendation, content, link, data or advice expressed or implied therein, and Sentrium expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user content and any other content, materials or information available on or through the Site, Solutions, and/or Services, created or provided by users or other third parties.
Our Site may contain links to third party sites. We provide these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of their content. Access to any other site linked to this Site is at your own risk and we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on such sites.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, registration, and password information. Sentrium will not be liable for any harm caused by, or related to, the theft or misappropriation of your user name or password, disclosure of your user name or password, or your authorization of anyone else to use your user name or password.
We may change the Solutions and Services mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-Sentrium products or services is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. Because international information is provided on our Site, not all products or programs mentioned will be available in your country. Please contact your local sales representative for information as to products and services available in your country.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SENTRIUM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT ARISE FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
SENTRIUM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, ITS SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES, OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF SENTRIUM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SENTRIUM DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THIS SITE, ITS SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT. ALL USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
5. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
Subject to the limitations set forth herein, the parties agree to defend, indemnify, and hold each other harmless, including its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees or agents, and other representatives, from and against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs), arising out of, relating to or in connection with (i) a material violation of these Terms, or any agreement between the parties, or (ii) any allegation that any information or material (including any content) violates any rights of any third party.
You understand and agree that, by using the Solutions and/or Services, you are solely responsible for any data, including personally identifiable information, collected or processed via our Solutions and/or Services. You will defend, indemnify, and hold Sentrium harmless, without any limitation, for all damages in connection to (alleged) violations of any privacy laws through the use of the Solutions and/or Services under your account.
8. ABOUT OUR TERMS
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Please check this page periodically for any updates.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Barcelona, Spain, excluding any conflict of laws rules or principles.
If there is any dispute relating to the Site or these Terms, you and Sentrium agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state courts of Barcelona, Spain.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be struck and the remaining provisions will remain in full effect.
If you or others violate these Terms and we take no immediate action, this in no way limits or waives our rights, such as our right to take action in the future or in similar situations.